IMPORTANT UPDATE - RE-OPENING
NOTICE TO ALL WORKERS AND CLIENTS OF THE CNDC
The CNDC will be opening to clients beginning July 14, 2020 on a trial basis. Due to the ongoing presence of COVID 19 in our midst, the following rules will be in place to keep everyone safe:
- open hours Tuesday and Friday 9am to 11am
- clients must book a half hour appointment and arrive on time. Late arrivals will have less time in the CNDC or need to re-book. Only 2 clients will be booked for each half hour time slot.
- only one member of a client family will be admitted and no children except infants in car seats.
- clients must wear a mask, sanitize their hands, and keep a 2 metre (6 foot) distance from others.
- clients must provide their address and phone number for possible contact tracing.
Appointments can be booked through the church secretary at 519-745-9461.
The CNDC is NOW ACCEPTING DONATIONS of children’s clean and gently used items.
Donations can be dropped off outside the back door of the church on Tuesday and Friday mornings from 8 to 12 only.
Please, do not leave adult clothing or household items.
The CNDC provides children's gently used clothing, toys and equipment to families with limited financial resources, FREE of charge.
Please call the office any weekday morning at (519) 745-9461 to make your appointment. For more information email CNDC@highlandbaptist.ca
135 Highland Road West, Kitchener. Park behind the church and use the rear door.
The CNDC serves over 100 children each month and relies on a constant supply of donations of children's new and gently used items.
- Stollers (especially double strollers)
- Baby equipment
CNDC Info Sheet
For more information about the CNDC click here.
The CNDC is as an outreach program of Highland Baptist Church. We have been helping families provide for their children since 1993.