NOTICE TO ALL WORKERS AND CLIENTS OF THE CNDC
The CNDC reopened to clients beginning July 14, 2020. Due to the ongoing presence of COVID 19 in our midst, the following rules are in place:
- open hours Tuesday 9am to 12 noon
- clients must book an appointment and arrive on time. Late arrivals will have less time in the CNDC or need to re-book. Only 2 clients will be booked for each time slot.
- only one member of a client family will be admitted and no children except infants in car seats.
- clients must wear a mask, sanitize their hands, and keep a 2 metre (6 foot) distance from others.
- clients must provide their address and phone number for possible contact tracing.
Appointments can be booked through the church secretary at 519-745-9461.
Beginning on November 24 the CNDC will once again be accepting donations of gently used, clean items on Tuesday mornings only.
The CNDC provides children’s gently used clothing, toys and equipment to families with limited financial resources, FREE of charge.
135 Highland Road West, Kitchener. Park behind the church and use the rear door.
The CNDC serves over 100 children each month and relies on a constant supply of donations of children’s new and gently used items.
- Stollers (especially double strollers)
- Baby equipment