COMMUNITY & CONNECTION
Some people call them small groups, TLC groups, or Friendship groups. We don't really have one name to represent all groups, but at the heart of each group is community & connection.
Groups vary in size, meeting frequency and format. Some groups meet throughout the year and focus on a specific topic or Bible study. Other groups come together for a short time to study a book. And yet other groups meet over food.
Winter/Spring 2019 Opportunities
- 2 Small Groups on Friday nights at 7pm (every 2 weeks)
- Friendship Group: Sunday nights at 7:30pm (every 2 weeks)
- Community Dinners: Wednesdays at 5:30pm (1st & 3rd Wednesday of the month)
- Men's Breakfast: 1st Thursday of the month at 8:30am at Fireside Deli & Family Restaurant, Kitchener
- Ladies Who Lunch: 1st Saturday of every other month at 11:30am
If you have any questions or would like to connect with a group, contact Amanda McCulloch: email@example.com